- Daejan Holdings Plc is part of the Freshwater Group of Companies.
- The Freshwater Group is committed to protecting your data and that you feel completely comfortable that your information is in safe hands.
- The Freshwater Group takes protecting your personal data very seriously and takes all reasonable steps to ensure your information is secure.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Any personal details you wish to give us, such as your name, address, email address and any other information we need to conduct our business and keeping in touch with you.
- Your financial details, such as bank details and other information pertaining to references originally obtained.
- Any telephone numbers and/or other contact details.
- Special categories of data, purporting to staff engagement, pension details and/or records of previous employment, job titles etc.
- Charitable donations made by the Group and or charitable organisations linked to the Group.
WHEN & HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
- We will only share personal data with others when we are legally permitted to do so. The Freshwater Group will make sure that any data shared will comply with our data protection, confidentiality and security standards. The data will only be made available to staff, human resources, accounting, compliance and other corporate staff within the Group of Companies.
- We may have to transfer details between our different Area Offices and/or our Head Office and the various departments therein, but all information is only visible to Freshwater Staff who are governed by privacy codes and training.
- We use third parties to support us in providing our services, for example managing agents, IT providers, security and storage facilities, which includes cloud software located in secure data centres. We also use third party organisations providing goods, as well as auditors and other professional advisors.
- We do occasionally receive requests from law enforcement authorities, regulatory agencies, or other government authorities with authority to obtain information. We will only do so in accordance with the law, where necessary.
- We do not share your information with other agencies and we will not sell your information to third parties.
HOW WILL WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
- Including, but not limited to the following methods:
- Computers, including desk-top PC, laptop, secure servers and cloud servers.
- Paper, telephone recording and mobile phones.
YOUR RIGHTS TO REVIEW AND AMMEND YOUR DATA
- You have the right to review your personal data held by us and amend any inaccurate information, following a Subject Access Request.
- A Subject Access Request can be made via our Head Office and we will process any valid request within the statutory timetable.
- Where we process personal data based on consent, you will have the right to withdraw consent at any time. We do not generally process data based on consent, but where we have, withdrawal of consent can be affected, via our data management officer.
- Because the Data Privacy is changing and developing, we retain the right to amend this Policy at any time.
- This Privacy Statement is intended to give you details of how we protect your personal information and your rights. Some of these rights will only be available from the 25th May 2018.
- Regularly reviewing this page will ensure you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under which circumstances we share it with third parties.
Any General Queries or Requests - Write to:-
Data Protection Department
Freshwater House 158-162
Shaftesbury Avenue London